ADXL345 V1.0 is a nozzle three-axis accelerometer board for 36 stepper motor extruders.
It can be connected to the motherboard through the ZH1.5 6Pin socket.
ADXL 345 Accelerometer BoardFeatures
- One end of ADXL345 V1.0 cable adopts ZH1.5 6Pin plug, and the other end adopts 2.54mm 6*1Pin DuPont head 70cm, which can be easily compatible with motherboards without ADXL345 socket, and the cable is 70cm, which is convenient for users to DIY.
- It can be directly installed on the 36-stepper motor, which is convenient to fix.
- Using SPI communication, it can be directly connected to the main board 5V power supply.
- ADXL345 is a 3-axis accelerometer with an optional measurement range of ±2 g, ±4 g, ±8 g or ±16 g, 13-bit resolution.
The ability to measure both dynamic accelerations due to motion or shock, as well as stationary acceleration, such as gravitational acceleration, allows the device to function as a tilt sensor.
The wiring in the link is directly connected to the Raspberry Pi.
- The ADXL345BCCZ three-axis accelerometer needs to have a stable installation plane, otherwise, it will affect its measurement accuracy.
- Note that the board is powered by 5V, and 5V and GND cannot be reversely connected.