Where durability and flexibility are essential
Spectrum S-Flex 90A is a filament designed for 3D printing, which enables you to manufacture flexible items in a much simpler way than with other materials of this type. The appropriate composition of the material provides for good adhesion both between layers and between the printed item and the build platform.
Due to the resistance to hydrocarbons and good lamination between layers, S-Flex 90A allows manufacturing of sealing items which need to be resistant to any operating fluid ensuring the best tightness possible. Parts made of this material can be used as energy absorbers, i.e., all kinds of bumpers or vibration dampers.
In addition to the above-mentioned properties, S-Flex 90A material is also characterized by good resistance to UV radiation and high resistance to aging. Flexible filament S-Flex 90A shows resistance to weak and diluted acids and bases.
- very good wear and tear resistance
- up to 500% elongation at break
- Shore-A hardness of 90
- resistance to many common industrial oils and chemicals
- low shrinkage
- high quality surface
- reduced stringing while the printer is running idle
- stability of shape and material properties in the temperature range -30 to + 60°C
- manufacturing of seals with a high chemical resistance
- production of items, which has to be used as energy adsorbents
- functional parts
- all kinds of bumpers, vibration dampers
- protective cases
- snap-fit parts
VERIFY YOUR SPOOL - the most precise quality control system on the market
Filament for 3D printers is manufactured by the method of free extrusion, which is one of the most difficult processing techniques by extrusion, due to the particularly significant impact of process parameters on product dimensions and material homogenization.
During the production each 1mm of Spectrum Filament is being continuously measured in 2 axes with ±0.8µm accuracy, which allow obtaining a high-quality final product. To prove this, Spectrum Filaments, as one of the few manufacturers in the world, has introduced the possibility of online presentation, individually for each manufactured spool:
- the course of diameter on the entire length of the spool,
- mean diameter,
- standard deviation.
Precise survey guarantees that Spectrum Filaments products meet rigorous market requirements.